During November I became a Beachbody Coach. I mostly did it to be a discount coach, but I am loving the community. There is so much support and it makes me feel like I can achieve anything I set my mind to. It does help that recently so much of what we’ve been talking about in our Beachbody community can be directly applied to my job. I keep hearing the same things in both places and it’s making me realize more than ever that person development is key. SO below are my goals for 2016!
- 60 days of Hammer and Chisel – I joined a challenge group starting January 4th. It will be a mixture of people completing the 60 days of Hammer and Chisel or the 21 days of the 21 Day Fix. I AM SO EXCITED! I reallllly want to complete all 60 days and I think it will help a lot in how I feel about myself. 1. being able to say I stuck with something for 60 days and 2. maybe it will change my nutrition, I need a kick in the rear. Happy Hours just get the best of me, although I won’t be cutting those out completely….it’s all about balance right?!
- Golf – I bought myself golf clubs as my Christmas present during Cyber Week. I can’t wait to get into the sport and hopefully I won’t suck too bad. I might treat myself to some lessons in the spring. I plan on spending a LOT of time at the driving range too.
- CPA – I could realllllly use some good luck. My goal is to pass at least two of the sections (seriously I need to). I am going to put in the hard work and hopefully it will pay off.
- Time management – I think I struggle with this the most. I get so wrapped up in what I am doing at work that I lose track of time and then don’t make it home at a decent hour. I need to put aside an hour a day to catch up on things. Obviously work is my top priority, but I need to put aside at least an hour for studying a day, and I hope 1 hour for Beachbody a day. This will definitely be a work in progress, but hopefully by 2017, I will have it down and things will be smooth. It might mean I don’t get to hop in bed at 8:30pm, but that is okay with me 😉
- Read – I would LOVE to read a book a month. Whether it relates to personal development (I’ve got a couple on my list) or whether it is just for fun.
I think this wraps it up for my goals, maybe in 2016 I will check in once a month with how they are going! What are your goals for 2016?