Wow sorry everyone, the last time I checked in was October 23rd. YIKES almost two months ago. Well I’ve been busy, doing what I’m not quite sure 😉
Let’s back up to the end of October and I will try to remember all of the little things that have been taking up time in my life.
- October 31st – Inflatible 5k with my Aunt, Uncle, and two cousins. I drove down after work on Friday and spent the night with them. We got up early and headed into DC for the race. It was so much fun and a great time was had by all
- November 14th – Huff and Puff 5k. Our company volunteers at Paul’s Place once a month to serve lunch as well as volunteering when other opportunities arise. There were 8 spots open to employees and some of my friends and I decided to run. It was one of the only cold weeks in November, but it was a fun time. The race was followed up by work and a Sunday spent at the office working as well.
- November 22nd – I took a section of the CPA, still didn’t pass. Womp Womp. Clearly I need to re-prioritize my life because I am sick of not passing and really need to start passing.
- November 23rd – the longest day at work ever. One of my biggest clients has a deadline of November 30th, but that coincides with Thanksgiving so we always go final before Thanksgiving break. I arrived at work at 7:15am with munchkins and coffee and didn’t leave until 12:15am (the next day :o) Seriously the longest day ever, but it was necessary.
- November 24th through November 30th – DISNEY!! We spent Thanksgiving with one of my mom’s brothers and his family. It was so much fun and it was the perfect vacation. Lots of time spent in the parks, but I still managed to get in a few naps 😉
- December 12th – I spent the night with my cousins from bullet point #1 so their parents could go to a holiday party, we played monopoly, ate froyo, and went to bed at a decent hour. They only live an hour away, but I don’t see them nearly enough! I am hoping to change this in 2016!
- December 13th – Ravens Game! My manager at work had Raven’s tickets that he wasn’t going to use so he offered them to me. I took my roommate and we had a great time. We got our exercise in since our seats were pretty high up, but we had a lot of good laughs 🙂
- December 19th – the Nutcracker! One of my friends at work threw the idea of attending the Nutcracker out there and I scooped up the idea. We bought tickets and went to the show. We got there a little late due to some unforeseen car problems, but we made it and had a blast. The girl sitting directly in front of me had a big head that was hard to see around, the girl sitting next to her was super drunk (why I’m not sure…), the guy behind me was snoring and asked during the first half multiple times if it was “halftime” I don’t think he or his wife came back after intermission.
- All of December – work. work. and more work. I am reallllly looking forward to heading back to NH for Christmas and see some of my long lost friends! Making a special trip to Boston for New Years Eve to see Mary and I can’t wait to soak in all the friend time we’ve been missing. This year has been busy for everyone and sometimes we are all bad at keeping in touch.
I can’t believe it is almost 2016. I think this is going to be a big year for me. I turn 25, I’ve got some lofty goals I want to achieve, I’ve got a new hobby to learn and hopefully not suck at to much. I am really looking forward to it and am crossing my fingers I don’t hit a quarter life crisis!!!