How is it basically already half way through September?! I swear it was just July and I was just getting ready to head to CO for an awesome vacation! Below are some of my favorite things recently:
- Hershey Park – Last week we went to Hershey Park for team bonding at work. I am always a little nervous with roller coasters, but my friends made me ride the worst coaster in the park second to get it out of the way. After that nothing reallllly compared. It was a great day and so much fun. We rode all the roller coasters multiple times throughout the day and I would definitely go back. It wasn’t too crowded that day and that made it perfect!
- Le Tote – I have a problem…that is the first step right? Admitting it. It’s true I signed up for another subscription box, but but guys it was totally worth it. I signed up in August because it was 50% off and I decided that if I didn’t like it after the first month I would just cancel. I am so glad I signed up because I loved everything in my first tote. So much so that I ended up buying one the tank tops. I see myself wearing it a lot throughout the year, under a cardigan or without. It’s plain black so I can pair so many different necklaces with it. I am already looking forward to my next tote (I’m mailing this one back on Wednesday so I should have another one after that).
- Stitch Fix – I took the summer off of Stitch Fix and just got a box last weekend, it was so perfect and I kept everything. Yes you read that right, I kept all five pieces. I have come close a couple of times, but this was the first time I actually did it. And I’ve already worn three of the times, what can I say when I like it, I like it.
- Our new place – it’s finally starting to feel like home. We were just saying last week that we can’t believe we’ve lived here for less than a month because it feels like we’ve been here forever! I have all my pictures hung and my room is coming together quite nicely!
- Reading – I’ve gotten back into reading before bed and I have to say I am definitely sleeping better. It gives me a time to unwind from work (because I definitely need it) and it puts me right to sleep. Anyone have any good suggestions? I’m always looking for something new to read.
And I think I’m gonna leave it at five, I somehow managed to post three times this week and that is SO unlike me! I will try to keep it up, but I’m not doing anything fun anytime soon so I may not post soon.