1. Sorry to have been absent for last week, I was busy house hunting! And also doing homework, and seeing some friends (hi liz!!).
2. If you follow me on twitter you know I looooove to complain about all my school work. It is still a pain, I am trying to get the hang of it. I seem to do alright when I don’t have a boat load of reading for one class. When my teacher assigns us a normal amount of reading I can usually do it in one night, leaving the next day dedicated to my other class. Then when I finish I treat myself by watching all the shows I missed in my Hulu Queue.
3. I read this article last night before bed: http://www.buzzfeed.com/fivezaj/21-disney-channel-movies-you-should-re-watch-this-a8zp and I can tell you by the end of my summer I will have watched all of them!
4. I also read somewhere that The Babysitters Club is on Netflix, yah I will be watching that as well. If 7th Heaven can’t be on Netflix I should satisfy my Netflix hunger by Babysitters Club. Helllllo show from the 90s, literally it was only on in 1990!
5. I have this to-do list, I never get anything done on it. I have had call becker on my to-do list since the end of the school year, still haven’t gotten to it. I am not ready to order my study books for the CPA. I sure will be happy in about two years when I am done studying for anything I have to. That is unless I decide to get a masters. ugh school.
6. In a week and one day I will be home!!! I cannot wait to see all my peeps, sit on the beach all day erry day and
go to the dentist eat my grandmothers delicious cheesy potatoes (yes I’m a fatty but I do not care!)
I might have some fun news coming your way on Wednesday, keep your eyes open!!
What is on your to-do list today?