I have seen this survey on a couple of blogs recently and I haven’t posted in a while (my life is boring) so I figured I would pop in and do the survey!!
Eleven Question Survey
1. In baseball each player gets a “walk up song” that plays on his way up to the plate. What song would you pick?
My “walk up song” would be Jock Jams MegaMix, I love this song. It always seems to just pump me up!
2. What’s the best thing that happened to you last weekend?
I spent time with my friends and ate at a Baltimore Classic.
3. If you could have a starring role in any film already made, which movie would you pick?
I would pick Ally in the Notebook, I’m a sucker for a good romcom sue me 😉
4. What actor/actress would you have play you in a movie of your life?
If I could pick one actress to play me in a movie about my life I would definitely pick Emma Stone. I think she is hysterical and gorgeous. And I basically love every role she has already played!
5. What is your favorite quote?
At the moment it would be: Happiness is only real when shared – Into the Wild
6. What was your first concert?
ah my first concert, freshman year high school – Sean Paul and Rihanna, unfortunately Rihanna was sick and didn’t appear.
7. What Internet website do you visit the most?
Facebook, Moodle, Hulu…anything to waste my time!
8. Which of Snow White’s 7 dwarfs describes you the best and why?
Sleepy haha, I love sleep. Probably too much, but I don’t care. I love naps, sleeping in, going to bed early.
9. If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?
Something Mexican, probably tacos and quesadillas with lots of GUAC!! A big dessert buffet with all the best!!