1. Hurricane Sandy (okay not fun)…we survived. We were extremely lucky here in Baltimore. The power never went out, there were not to many trees down, and not much flooding. At least near school. Others were not so lucky, many students at school are from NY and NJ and some even lost homes. It is incredibly sad that people have to go through that.
2. Halloween, that was fun. I had one of the most horrible headaches I have ever had on Friday night so I decided to stay in and sleep. It felt nice to have no pressure and be able to sleep in for a while. Saturday we celebrated my friend Taylor’s birthday and went out. I dressed as Wilma and was quite proud of my costume. It came together in about an hour right before we were ready to leave. I strung together a ton of ping-pong balls to make the necklace and then refashioned my toga from senior 250s into her dress. Mary did a fabulous job of cutting, pinning it together for me. Tonight I am going out (for the first time on a school night!) and Liz and I are dressing as Mary Kate and Ashley from their Halloween Movie, Double Double Toil Trouble!!
3. Senior 200’s, my costume is coming along quite well. Liz and I are dressing as tacky safari tourists and we have been accumulating pieces for our outfit little by little. I can’t wait until the day is here and we can get all dressed up!!
4. Spring break, I officially booked my plane ticket yesterday. I am headed to Puerto Rico! At least to get the cruise ship and head out on a new fun adventure with some awesome people. I have never been on a cruise, and its on my bucket list so I am really looking forward to it.
5. Thanksgiving, it is coming so quickly. I am looking forward to seeing all my family, it seems like it has been forever. And it will be nice to have a long break, a whole week (my classes got cancelled for the Tuesday before). A hair cut is in order and I am really looking forward to it. I haven’t it cut in over a year!!!
So those are the things I am looking forward to in the coming months. Lots of things happening, everything seems to be going by in a flash, but I am trying to enjoy it as much as possible too.