Last week I registered for my last semester as an undergraduate student…scary. I was lucky enough this semester to get a 7:30am registration time. This is awesome because I got almost first preference. I had to work 4-8am the same day as registration so it was perfect, I didn’t have to get up early because I was already up! I decided to take 6 classes to try to squeeze in some extra credits. My schedule next semester looks like this:
- 10-11:15am Introduction to Dance
- 12-12:50pm Advanced Accounting
- 10:50am-12:15pm Introduction to PR
- 1:40-2:55pm Business Policy
- 3:05-4:20 Introduction to Advertising
- 4:30-5:45pm Accounting Information Systems
I am pretty excited about this upcoming semester. I am taking some different classes other than my normal business classes so it should be interesting.