Oh my its already April, where did the time go? I figured today would be a good day to check in on how my new years resolutions are going. See I told you guys I was going to make changes and these resolutions would be for real!
My 2012 Resolutions:
rippedin better shape: Maybe some trips to the gym with my gym buddies Taylor, Jenn, and Kat as well as some outdoor runs and eating better (although who am I kidding the Towson Diner will still be a recurring thing)
- Run more races: I see some 5ks, maybe some 10ks, and a 20k (ahem Uncle Danny – Labor Day) in my future
Start studying for the CPA exam: First step…buying the book.
- Get a 3.0 for the semester
- Keep the blog going: because even though I disappear sometimes, I really do love blogging as well as reading all the blogs I do
- Learn to be a good RA
- I am trying to get back to the gym, but it keeps seeming to fall to the wayside. I am trying to put my priorities in order and the gym just always seems to fall at the bottom of my list. I am really trying to make a conscious effort into putting as much time and effort towards my school work as possible. So sorry gym you are not as important as actually graduating college, although my health is just as important so I should probably get on that. I still have only been to Towson Diner once though, this is a huge accomplishment.
- Ahh road races, I will be running one later this week! Wahoo for a 5k. As for a 10k, I went to sign up for one in Baltimore and in two weeks and it was full, total bummer!
- Like the gym the CPA exam has fallen to the wayside, I am trying to focus on my classes at the moment and that is not one of my classes. I am actually going to take this resolution away because until next January I probably will not think about it very much.
- Hmm a 3.0 for the semester, well in Newcastle I did it! Yay for that, fall semester junior year I received a 3.278 which I will round to 3.3. GO KATHERINE!!! Unfortunately I do not think this semester I will be getting a 3.0, this could change and I may be able to pull it off, but we will see.
- Keeping the blog active, I think since the beginning of March (okay so only a month) I have been pretty good about keeping the blog going. I have had at least three posts a week and I plan to keep that up. If I end up having more than three a week, good for me and things in my life must be slowing down, but for now you can count on three posts a week!
- Being a good RA. I hope I have accomplished this. In my eyes I have and I will continue to be a good RA, but in the eyes of others maybe that is different. Not sure why it would be though.