This survey graced the blog world about two weeks ago. I snagged it off of someone else’s blog and was saving it for another time. Today seems like the perfect time considering the fact that I have seminars up the ying yang that I have been attending recently on top of all of my lectures and thennnn study groups for each seminar. It sure is hard being an English student, it is funny how different their learning style is from America. Anyway this is the survey…nothing to interestig….ENJOY!
Last five people I talked to on the phone:
- Annie (does skype count?)
- Mom & Dad (skype)
Last Five Meals I Ate:
- Tea with butter cookies
- pasta salad with honey and mustard chicken
- piece of Hawaiian pizza
- Piece of toast with raspberry jam and a fried egg with some cheese
- pasta with tomato herb sauce
Last five places I’ve traveled:
- Durham (not NH)
- Whitby Abbey
- Anlwick Castle
- Newcastle (where I am staying for the semester)
Next five places I will go (outside of Newcastle):
- Lakes District
Last five workouts:
- Does walking around this town and 20 minutes to my class twice a week count?
Five things making me happy right now:
- It is Thursday which means tomorrow is Friday and then it’s the weekend!!
- We are going to the lakes district this weekend where we will get to go on a ropes course like this one
- 2 weeks of school down about 8 left (wow really only 10 weeks of school…i could get used to this)
- All the countries I am going to see SO soon!!!
- I have officially been living in another country for over a month now!