I have decided that I need to make a list of goals for myself. Since I do not have a job for the first six weeks of summer and I am still looking for a nighttime job for the remainder of the summer I decided to put my unending free time somewhere else (or somewhere productive).
1. Make a t-shirt quilt
2. Start scrapbooking again
3. Make sure my grades are up to par
4. Blog more
5. Bake more
6. Read more (Any recommendations? I currently have Something Borrowed and The Help sitting in my bookshelf just waiting to be read)
7. Enjoy the time I have with my grandmother while I am living with her
8. Start training for a 5k (When I will run one is beyond me, but if I start training maybe I will find one)
9. Start researching all the fun places I can visit while I am abroad
10. Take lots of naps
Well those are my goals and I am hoping I can continue to strive with these goals. I will keep you all updated on my t-shirt quilt that is my first priority! I already have all the shirts picked out, now I just need to get backing and start sewing!